Founded in 2018, Ca’ Zampa is an innovative start-up company to create the first integrated chain of one-stop-shop veterinary centers in Italy.
Ca’ Zampa’s offers innovative and complete solutions for the well-being of pets including traditional veterinary services, vet prevention services, pharmacy, grooming, pet sitting, training and sale of accessories.
- With over 60 million registered pets, Italy is among the largest European markets for veterinary care.
- The availability of veterinary services in Italy is behind international standards and does not take advantage of the market opportunities available.
- The Italian vet markets is among the most fragmented with over 6,500 small players, with offer limited to medical services and no integrated vision of pets’ needs.
- Successfully developed a highly scalable business model and introduced it both in shopping malls and downtown locations with a total of nine clinics opened.
- Developed and patented Ca’ Zampa Fit, one of the first available systems for big data collection in the vet market.
- Sold to G Square Capital in December 2021.